Brand new for 2019 and using the Mini Languages® Methodology.
Carefully developed and engaging sessions for Parent & child (age 0-4)
We know languages and we know how to engage with very young children.
Read our 5* reviews for Mini French.
Here are the details!
Sessions are based on our copyright Cds which you receive as part of the course. You will be learning with your child from the first session! Each block uses a new set of tracks.
What to expect:
- A warm welcome!
- LOTS of original toys and instruments!
- Actions and entertainment keeping little ones engaged!
- Building vocabulary week-on-week
- Tips on using Spanish at home in simple, achievable ways
- Perfect for siblings!
- Suitable for all levels -----> from 'no Spanish' to bilingual families!
Timetable and Prices
The classes run in blocks of 5 OR 6 weeks.
Spring/ Summer term of three blocks and an Autumn/ Winter term of three blocks. I ask that you sign up for a minimum of one block. Discounts available for booking the full term of three blocks.
EDINBURGH Dates for the Autum-Winter 2019 term:
- Block A - 5 weeks starting week of 19th of August
- Block B - 5 weeks starting week of 23rd of September (Note: No classes w/c 14th October)
- Block C - 6 weeks starting week of 4th November
- Music Class (Age 0-5)
Thursday 2:05pm Marchmont St Giles (on-street parking)
Friday 10am Juniper Green (free parking + near bypass)
£7.60 per class/ Half price for siblings over 6 months/ Siblings under 6 months free
All pricing on the booking link above.
The accompanying Cd and songbook is £6.50 per block and is necessary for you to get to know the songs well. You will receive your pack in the post about one week before the block starts (or at the class if you are already a member). MP3 downloads are sent out at the same time by email.
The charge per pack is separate as if you join us for a block which uses the same Cd subsequently you do not need the Cd again.
Be part of the community
We look forward to seeing you soon...