Terms & conditions of service
Please read these Terms & Conditions before contracting with us to use our services.
- All tutors hold PVG certificates
- All care is taken to provide a safe environment. Parents/ carers are responsible for their own children in the parent & child class. Mini Languages cannot be held responsible for any accidents arising in the class or before or after the event.
- In the Academy class, parents/ carers are asked to stay on site. Tutors are cannot be held responsible for children before of after the advertised class time.
- In the Academy, arents/ carers are asked to return to the classroom 5 minutes before the end of the class.
- Tutors will report any suspected incidences of child abuse or concerns about child welfare to Felicity Neyme who will in turn liaise with authorities.
- Any cancelations due to tutor illness or inability to come to class will be refunded. In these instances clients will be contacted by email in the first instance and any non-responders will be texted or phoned.
- Any cancelation due to Force Majeure (including but not restricted to severe weather warnings, terrorism or government restraint movement of people) is considered to be beyond the reasonable control of Mini Languages and is non-refundable.
Key to this policy is
- the underlying respect for your data.
- It will not be shared with any third party providers other than those who provide a service to us in the ongoing running of the business, for example, MailChimp and Bookwhen who themselves have robust GDPR-compliant Privacy Policies in place.
- Data will not be stored for unreasonably long periods of time and the relevancy of data held is frequently reviewed.
- In regards to correspondance. We are very selective of the information sent out and seek consent if you are not an existing Mini French customer. It will only be relevant and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Why should you provide us with personal data?
- Your personal data belongs to you and your children and you can choose what data you disclose to us: you do not have to provide us with any personal data if you do not wish to do so.
- However, please be aware that we do need to use your personal data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with the goods and services you have elected to receive i.e. send you your Cd pack or include your name on the class register.
- Where we ask for your consent to process your personal data, you are free to withdraw any consent you may give.
We may disclose data collected from cookies, such as visitor trends, to third parties, in an anonymous form, for research and statistical purposes, and to help us to optimise our websites and the targeting of advertisements.
The cookies we use do not collect personal information such as name, address, email address and do not link any information they collect to an individual. We can and do associate multiple sessions using the same device ID for the purposes of constructing an aggregated picture of a users journey and behaviour.
We work with third-party suppliers who place cookies on your device and report on “web analytics” information to enable us to improve the user experience.
In addition, Mini French engages third party advertisers and advertising networks to place targeted advertising cookies. This means that data collected through these cookies will be shared with such parties in order that they can select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We do not disclose information about identifiable individuals to our advertisers, but we may provide them with aggregate information about our users to assist them in performing this service. We may also use such aggregate information to help advertisers reach the kind of audience that we want to target.