Please read this Privacy Notice to understand how we may use your personal data. As part of our operations, we need to obtain and process information. This information includes any offline or online personally-identifiable data.
Key to this policy is
- the underlying respect for your data.
- It will not be shared with any third party providers other than those who provide a service to us in the ongoing running of the business, for example, MailChimp and Bookwhen who themselves have robust GDPR-compliant Privacy Policies in place.
- Data will not be stored for unreasonably long periods of time and the relevancy of data held is frequently reviewed.
- In regards to correspondance. We are very selective of the information sent out and seek consent if you are not an existing Mini French customer. It will only be relevant and you can unsubscribe at any time.
Why should you provide us with personal data?
- Your personal data belongs to you and your children and you can choose what data you disclose to us: you do not have to provide us with any personal data if you do not wish to do so.
- However, please be aware that we do need to use your personal data in order to fulfil our contractual obligations to you and to provide you with the goods and services you have elected to receive i.e. send you your Cd pack or include your name on the class register.
- Where we ask for your consent to process your personal data, you are free to withdraw any consent you may give.